Monday, January 3, 2011

New SketchUp 8 Books!

Sorry I've been remiss in my blogging duties, but I have a good excuse - I've been VERY busy the last couple of months.

If you're on my mailing list you already know, but just before New Year's I put the finishing touches on my tutorial books for SketchUp 8. Here are the covers (created using Kerkythea for rendering, pretty nice, eh?):



The new features covered are how SketchUp interacts with Google Earth, including the new Street View and Building Maker capabilities. And I've added a whole chapter on third-party resources: plugins, tutorials, materials, rendering applications, etc.

The Student Coursebook is also updated - if you're an instructor contact me for an evaluation PDF copy.

If you already have my SketchUp 7 books, stay tuned for the Delta book, covering only what's new, hopefully within a week or so.


Anyone can design anything in 3D! http://www.3dvinci.net/

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Join our FREE Email Mailing List!



No comments: