Friday, July 23, 2010

Feedback from a Happy Parent

I exhibited a couple weeks ago at the Northern Virginia Home Educators Conference, and met lots of impressive kids (and parents). One mom bought some materials for her middle-school daugher, who got started using SketchUp that same night. Her mom wrote:
Maddy has already been online having a terrific time building. I had to set a curfew for her last night, otherwise she would stay up till 2 or 3 am just playing with the program. I dragged her away from the computer today, but only for short periods of time, and mostly for nourishment. I can tell you she will probably be your best ambassador-not only to the teachers but to her peers, who as you know have more than a little influence on parents and such.

I am already sold. Although I don't know the program itself, I can attest to usefulness to me in terms of keeping my daughter creatively stimulated and occupied (and out of my hair) :)

This made my day, of course!

Have a great weekend, and stay cool (it's supposed to hit triple digits AGAIN here in DC...)



Anyone can design anything in 3D! http://www.3dvinci.net/

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Join our FREE Email Mailing List!



No comments: