Thursday, July 15, 2010

SketchUp and Autistm: New Projects

In July 2009 I attended the annual conference for the Autism Society of America, and had discussions with Google and autism experts on ways SketchUp can be used to help autistic kids and adults. (This is personal to me since I have an autistic son myself.)

Last week I attended ASA's 2010 conference, where I participated with Google in a SketchUp demo and talk. I presented two of the projects I wrote, which were enthusiastically received, and now I've placed them online. Here's the new "Project Spectrum" page on the 3DVinci website:

http://www.3dvinci.net/ccp0-display/projectspectrum.html

The two projects focus on communication, collaboration, and anxiety management. Please visit the new page, download the projects, and let me know what you think. More projects are planned for the future, and your feedback is very valuable.



Anyone can design anything in 3D! http://www.3dvinci.net/

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Join our FREE Email Mailing List!



No comments: